Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging is peer-reviewed open access
scholarly publication of the Indian Association of Radiology
and Imaging, the open access policy
of the journals ensure good visibility of the online content of the
journals. The journal with high circulation and visibility, thus offer
excellent media for promotion of your products, services or conferences
through advertisement. The journal has the potential to deliver the message
to the targeted audience regularly with each issue. The cost of investment
per view is substantially low for our print as well as electronic journals.
Apart from the print advertisement, we also consider advertisement on web,
bulk subscriptions, gift subscriptions or reprint purchases for
2015 suggestive print advertising rates for IJRI *
||India based clients
|Back Inside cover (color)
|Front Inside cover (color)
|Full page B/W
|Full page color
|Gate Fold Cover
The artwork dimensions as under:
- Journal size is 8.5 inches in width x 11 inches in height. Hence, if the advt. is flash cut then 5 mm bleed should be given after this on all sides.
- For gate fold 16.75 inches in width x 11 inches in height. Hence, if the advt. is flash cut then 5 mm bleed should be given after this on all sides.
- 7 inches in width x 10 inches in height without bleed. (Full page advt.)
- 7 inches in width x 5 inches in height without bleed. (Half page advt.)
- File format: PDF/EPS/TIFF & can be sent via Email. (Open files like CorelDraw, illustrator are not acceptable. It will be informed if required)
- Resolution : 300 dpi
- Color mode : CMYK
Banners On Site :
- Banner on the eToC (Electronic Table of Content). The banner can be hyperlinked your website for more details. Single insertion cost to be Rs.35,000.
- Banner on homepage of the IJRI website. The banner can be hyperlinked to your website/any specific landing page. Per month banner posting to be Rs.29,960
Any of the following banner could be considered:
- Top/Bottom Banner (Home/inside all pages)
- Width: 728 pixel x Height: 90 pixel
- Article pages (Vertical)
- Width: 160 pixel x height: 600 pixel; OR
- Width: 200 pixel x height: 90 pixel.
- Format: PNG/GIF/JPG/Flash(swf)
- Flash - No roll over graphics
If you have further queries, we would be happy to answer
those. Please send your queries to
Dr. Anirudh Kohli
Head of Imaging Department, Breach Candy Hospital,
60 Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai - 400026, Maharashtra,
India, Mobile - 9820886668.
E-mail: [email protected]
Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging does not give medical advice and will not be able to
respond to inquiries about specific diseases, medical or
surgical conditions, diagnosis, treatments or contact of
To contact a contributor, use the information provided
with the manuscript; we will not be able to provide